Friday 20 January 2012

Software Competance and Tutorials


After looking through the net about wings I discovered that Digital Tutors offer a tutorial about rigging wings in Autodesk Softimage XSI, Autodesk Maya and Cinema4D. I feel as I’m a strong user of Maya I will use it to do my implementation and for when it comes to the scripting part of my project I will be able to use MEL or C++ which I know how to use more or less already. If I have further time in my project then I  may implement the same thing in XSI just to show I have competence in 2 software’s and still offer the same skills. 

When it comes to using Morph Targets I will most likely have to learn say Autodesk Mudbox or Zbrush or software on those lines to make the wing deformations and then revert them back to Maya to make the simulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment