Friday 20 January 2012

Update Wing Anatomy and Joints




I could change my final year project instead of just implementing a rigged wing and then simulating it along a path to a comparison of the way it would work doing this and then comparing it to the morph target way and even implementing the morph target way so I can get direct comparisons rather than assumptions and having to find people who have do wing simulation in this way. I could also consider combining the 2 together having a wing rig and blend shapes having them work hand in hand to give a more hybrid simulation in whole.

As I know a very little on how the rigging process works I’m going to have to start my project on defining the wing bone structure, how it works, how it expands, how the wing is structured. Like a human bone structure some wings bones only rotate in certain direction causing constrains on how the wings movements are.

just a couple of reference pictures I took off www.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment